Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My Second Topps Now WWE Purchase

A week ago I posted my first Topps Now WWE card.  I now have my second one, picked up in the same manor, as in not from Topps.  I didn't even think about checking their site the day after Elimination Chamber.  Thankfully, there are eBay sellers out there willing to make a buck!

It's less than a month until Wrestlemania.  I'm eagerly awaiting finding out how the Bray Wyatt/Randy Orton angle plays out after that unbelievable development last week (you can watch below).  I knew the turn was coming, and soon, after seeing how Orton was eyeball-screwing the title the week before when he was looking over Wyatt's shoulder.  I didn't see anything like this coming.  Well done, WWE.  Well done.

2017 Topps Now WWE #58 Bray Wyatt (WWE Elimination Chamber/Wins the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match)

2017 Topps Now WWE #58 Bray Wyatt (WWE Elimination Chamber/Wins the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match) (back)




Happy collecting, friends!

2 comments:

  1. My buddy has been buying all the WWE Topps Now. Might turn out to be a decent investment as the print runs have been really small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been surprised as well at how low those print runs are. I guess a lot of wrestling fans just don't collect as well.

    ReplyDelete