Wednesday, March 14, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #12 - CardsThatTimeForgot

Another day, another trade.  I was able to send a lot of hockey in return and that made me really happy.  It's tough for me to find folks interested in hockey on TCDB and that's the sport that I have the most traders.  



Now that these cards are not current season, I'm hoping to put a huge dent in the need list the rest of the year.

Thanks for the trade, Jim!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment