Friday, December 8, 2017

Database Trade with Collating Cards

I'm a big fan of the quick, small PWE trades.  A few weeks back Steve, of the Collating Cards blog, sent me one of those trade offers on Trading Card Database (you can find his profile here). 

His post went up a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't receive my cards until this week, but it was nothing to do with Steve.  I have most items sent to my office and PWEs end up going to the front desk and can take awhile to get to me.  This one took at least a week.  I know they'll make it and I never stress it.

I received three Dale Murphy cards. 


I've removed all Murphy cards from my wantlist for the time being.  I do want to acquire a complete run of his Topps cards and some select Fleer, Score, Donruss and Upper Deck.  These are going to fit right in! 

Thanks for the trade, Steve!  I'm sure we will make more in the future. 

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year (including $15 back on one Black Friday purchase last week).  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment