Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sportlots Mail - #10 of 11

This PWE had just one card, and one that wasn't on COMC.  The total with shipping was $1.18, but it was also the only one on Sportlots at the time.  Reading other blogs has lead me to believe that it's sometimes tough to find these old Pacific parallels, so I wasn't waiting.

2000 Pacific Ruby #391 Russ Davis
Stat line for the Russ Davis collection after this addition is at 209/309/67.6%.  This is of all cards, including 1/1s, in the Sports Card Forum Database.

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment