Monday, February 26, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #10 - BWBC1993

Most of the trades I've completed on Trading Card Database were sent by me to the other person.  This is one of the few exceptions.  He is working on the 2017-18 O-Pee-Chee set as well so this trade was a good fit.

The bad part is that he's in Canada, but I went ahead and pulled the trigger since three of the cards I was getting were short prints.  There's no way I was going to spend $3 or more in shipping to get some base cards.  He wasn't as fortunate on shipping costs.  He shipped all seven of these cards in toploaders and the label showed that he paid Canada Post more than $11.  OUCH!


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  They put $63 in my Paypal account last week!  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment