Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sportlots Mail - #6 of 11

Here we have another Russ Davis cards that I was able to get from Sportlots, with the shipping cost, for less than COMC.  I am always in "buyer" mode on COMC, so currently I can pick this card up for $0.74.  However, when I go to ship, I will have to pay another quarter in shipping.  From Sportlots, I picked this up for $0.18 + $0.75 shipping.  The other bonus is that I might not ship from COMC for another month or so, but already have this card in-hand.

1998 Score Seattle Mariners #12 Russ Davis

1998 Score Seattle Mariners #12 Russ Davis
This addition raises the Russ Davis line to 202/309/65.4%.  One more card and I'll be at two-thirds complete!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment