Saturday, May 19, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #23 - minibbcards -or- Another Mini Trade

I posted in the TCDB forums that I was looking for buybacks and a (not-so) old trade partner got ahold of me about a trade.  When I was in Birmingham I picked up a bunch of mini cards knowing he'd be interested.  It was easy to make our trade.  


2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #654 Ron Pruitt  

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Blue #537 Mark Grant 


2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #8 Bobby Thigpen 

I wonder how many modern card collectors/baseball fans have no idea that for a time, Bobby Thigpen held the single-season saves record.  

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #446 Craig Grebeck 

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #717 Steve Farr  

It's not exactly a beauty, but it is a card number in the 700s and may be in the set for awhile.

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #485 Kevin Millwood 

Thanks for the trade!  

___________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to try selling on Sports Card Direct again.  Hopefully you'll take a look at my page and see if there's anything you're interested in.  I can always sell off the site and ship in a PWE if you're only looking for a card or two and don't want to pay $3 shipping.  I'm going to start listing more cards daily.  It's time to get out of a lot of my stuff.  


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!  Another $40 was depostied into my Paypal account last week.



If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment