Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #1 - parsley24

This trade isn't random.  Even though it was set up through Trading Card Database, it was a trade with a co-worker.  I actually got him to sign up for TCDB and it's been good for him.  He's made a lot of trades and is making great progress on his 2017 Heritage and 1969 Topps sets.  He's been on the site since early October and as of this writing, has 46 feedback comments, all positive.

We'd already traded a couple of times and I just had one card that he needed.  I gave him that and cash, and the pic below is what I received back.



  • A huge stack of 2016-17 Upper Deck Series 1.  I had both base sets completed and had probably 2/3 of the Young Guns before selling off the set.  I was trying to come up with the final amount of cash I needed to buy an engagement ring and sold it all off.  It's one of the biggest regrets I've had in my 30 years in the hobby.  I'm back to square one working on the set. 
  • He had two of the Young Guns - Trevor Carrick and the checklist with Auston Matthews.  
  • Also some 2016-17 UD Canvas cards.  I love these cards and plan to try and build some of the old sets.  I'll probably never complete them because of the Young Guns, but it's at least something to work on. 
  • A handful of 2017-18 base and UD Canvas for my sets.  Also, he had the Andrew Shaw jersey card.  I'm not actively searching for Shaw cards anymore but when I can come into them, I snag them.  
If you're on Trading Card Database, take a look and see if there's a trade to be made with Steven.  I can vouch for him and he's one of the guys in the hobby truly for fun.  


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year (including $15 back on one Black Friday purchase last week).  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

6 comments:

  1. hey, I've been looking at your blog. any chance you have any signed 2005 bowman heritage baseball cards? Id be willing to pay a premium if you have any.

    jsgianis@crimson.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I've been looking at your blog. any chance you have any signed 2005 bowman heritage baseball cards? Id be willing to pay a premium if you have any.

    jsgianis@crimson.ua.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    Collectable cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Jasa Pengiriman dari China yang Murah dan Cepat

    ReplyDelete
  5. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.FXGM ZA

    ReplyDelete