Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Blogging Changes

I'm making some changes to how I blog.  Some may like it.  More may dislike it or not care at all.  I talk about it in this short 3:31 video.

___________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to try selling on Sports Card Direct again.  Hopefully you'll take a look at my page and see if there's anything you're interested in.  I can always sell off the site and ship in a PWE if you're only looking for a card or two and don't want to pay $3 shipping.  I'm going to start listing more cards daily.  It's time to get out of a lot of my stuff.  


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!  Another $40 was depostied into my Paypal account earlier this month.



If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

5 comments:

  1. Once you get it set up I will definitely follow Cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a writer at heart so I'm kind of bummed that you're doing the 'pivot to video' thing but I understand why you'd make the change. I'll follow along with your vlogs when they're up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined SCD but it doesn't have enough inventory I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with trying something new when things go stale.

    ReplyDelete