Tuesday, May 22, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #24 - bwvjones -or- Bravos Buybacks

The three cards that I acquired in this trade didn't have any images on TCDB at the time of the trade.  I was surprised to find that all three players were pictured in Braves uniforms, since all the cards I sent in return were Braves.  I guess he just doesn't like buybacks and I benefit!  

2015 Topps - Topps Originals Buybacks 1970 #367 Mike Lum 

Collectors have really been excited about the 2017 and 2018 Heritage designs.  I'm looking forward to this design, which will be used next year.  I might actually attempt the Heritage set.  Probably not. But maybe.  


2015 Topps - Topps Originals Buybacks 1976 #281 Dave May 

I love these uniforms.  The Braves should bring them back full time. 
 
2015 Topps - Topps Originals Buybacks 1976 #364 Elias Sosa 

Those badass warmup jackets need to come back too.  Viva la 1970s!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to try selling on Sports Card Direct again.  Hopefully you'll take a look at my page and see if there's anything you're interested in.  I can always sell off the site and ship in a PWE if you're only looking for a card or two and don't want to pay $3 shipping.  I'm going to start listing more cards daily.  It's time to get out of a lot of my stuff.  


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!  Another $40 was depostied into my Paypal account earlier this month.


If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment