Friday, May 25, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #25 - T206

This trade with Trading Card Database user T206 did not contain any T206 cards, unfortunately.


___________________________________________________________________________

Make sure if you're shopping online (including eBay) that you're using ebates.  Four times a year, the amount I get back is put into my Paypal account, and I have it for more cards.  Click on that link and once you've spent $25 (remember to go THROUGH ebates), you'll get $10 put into your account.  

My Sports Card Direct store - If you're only interested in a card or two, I can do PWE shipping and save you the money.  Just gotta let me know.  

Finally, please help me out by subscribing to my YouTube page and liking videos.  It does help out a lot.  You can also follow me on Twitter at @beansbcardblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment