Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Mountaineer Mine #2.2 - Major Harris

Yesterday I showed off the Major Harris card that goes into the Mountaineer Mine.  He is one of the guys that I can't keep just one card of.  Here are the others that I just couldn't part with.

1988 West Virginia Mountaineers #6 Major Harris 

1990 JOGO #88 Major Harris 

1990 JOGO #160 Major Harris 

2011 Press Pass Legends - Saturday Signatures #SSMH Major Harris 

2011 Press Pass Legends - Saturday Signatures Emerald #SSMH Major Harris



If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

1 comment: