Sunday, September 17, 2017

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Collegiate Patches Autographs #JG Jedd Gyorko

This card popped up in my saved searches a few weeks ago.  I didn't immediately bid on it, but I watched it.  I bid later and was fortunate to win it for the opening bid.  It's my third copy of this card and the least I've paid for one of them.  If you have a copy, I'm certainly interested!  

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Collegiate Patches Autographs #JG Jedd Gyorko

Hail, West Virginia!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment