Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bowman. Bronze. Buyback.


This is the first Russ Davis buyback that I've received in hand.  I also have purchased the silver, but on COMC.  It may be awhile before it's in-hand.  The only other buybacks I'm sure are out there are silver and bronze copies of his 1999 Topps card.  I feel there should be more.  Hopefully some will surface.  

2017 Bowman Bronze Buyback - 1993 Bowman #342 Russ Davis
Ar least now I have another "oddball" 1993 Bowman to pair with this one I bought a few years back. 


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment