Monday, April 2, 2018

Sportlots - Gyorkos from @onemillioncubs

When chatting with @onemillioncubs on the Preserve the Hobby podcast, he mentioned selling on Sportlots and listing a lot of 2018 Heritage.  I needed some Jedd Gyorkos from the set, and who better to buy them from than a fellow blogger?

If you haven't checked out his blog, you should.  If you have excess Cubs that you'd like to trade for your team, you should get in touch with him.  I've seen nothing but good things about his trades.

Anyway, I picked up 11 2018 Heritage and some other cards (since I was already into a particular shipping cost window).  I will send one of these out at some point, as I want to have a run of Gyorko signed Heritage cards.  It's a weird project, but fun.  Even if I'm only batting .250 on it so far.



If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment