Monday, April 30, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #18 - dsorek

I was able to pick up all of thee buybacks in return for a couple of Topps inserts.  To say I'm thrilled with the trade is an understatement. 

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #16 Omar Moreno

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #433 Bill Pecota

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #462 Jose Guzman

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #547 Rob Deer

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #371 Jimmy Key

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #35T Steve Farr

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #403 Jose Offerman

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #221 Larry Walker
Not pictured was a 2018 Topps Jedd Gyorko that I picked up as well.  Again, can never have too many! 

I've decided to try selling on Sports Card Direct again.  Hopefully you'll take a look at my page and see if there's anything you're interested in.  I can always sell off the site and ship in a PWE if you're only looking for a card or two and don't want to pay $3 shipping.

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!  I have another $40+ going into my Paypal account in the next couple weeks.

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment