Sunday, January 21, 2018

Pack Break: 2017 Topps Heritage Minors

I picked up a couple of packs yesterday at the local card shop.  If you follow A Pack To Be Named Later, I posted the "better" pack on there a few minutes ago.  My knowledge of current players and prospects is limited.  I admit, I haven't heard of one player from the pack below.  I had heard of three or four in the other. 









If you're interested in trading for any of them, they'll be in my Trading Card Database inventory before you even read this. 

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year (including $15 back on one Black Friday purchase last week).  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

2 comments: