Friday, January 26, 2018

2018 Twitter Trade #1 - @stephler4

A few weeks back, Steph posted on Twitter that he was looking (and he still is) Ryan Spooner cards.  I had a numbered patch card from 2017-18 Artifacts that he needed.  I checked his eBay items for sale and found a card that fit into my collection, but it wasn't going to be able to be a one-for-one trade.  We agreed to an amount of Paypal for me to send.  I did and cards began moving. 

My card arrived in the mail today! 


I want any red-bordered Blackhawks cards that I didn't have.  I did not have this one, the 2014-15 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Red Rookie Signature.  It's numbered 24/50. 

When Teravainen was traded I got rid of most of his cards.  I kept his Draft Day Marks autograph because it was the best auto that I had and I wanted to keep one.  That one may go for more and be lower numbered, but this one is an upgrade in my book.  Thanks, Steph! 


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year (including $15 back on one Black Friday purchase last week).  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment