Thursday, August 31, 2017

Sportlots Mail - #7 of 11

Do you remember the ditty from Sesame Street about how "one of these things is not the same?"  That describes this part of my Sportlots order.

2001 Topps Heritage #237 Will Clark
The two cards had been in my cart for quite awhile.  I actually need a third copy, but the seller just had the two.  I plan to send one to him as a TTM request.  I need one for the Will Clark collection.  I will need a third one if I ever attempt to put the 2001 Heritage set together, but I guess that can wait.

This card is going to look AWESOME once it is signed!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment