Friday, August 25, 2017

Sportlots Mail - #2 of 11

There aren't too many pre-1998 Russ Davis cards that I need.  I started at West Virginia University in 1997 and I was collecting cards a bit less in the following years.  I did find one that I needed on Sportlots for a good price and I made it mine.

1994 Fleer ProCards Columbus Clippers #2956 Russ Davis
I picked this card up for $.18 + $1 shipping.  Originally I had planned to buy it from another seller, but that's seller's rate went from $1 shipping for one card up to $2.70 if I bought two card.  It was cheaper to buy from another seller and pay shipping.  That seems odd to me, but I'm going to buy from where I get the best deal.  The only copy of this card on COMC has an asking price of $3.20, so it was definitely a win!

After adding this card, the Russ Davis collection is at 197 of 309 cards (63.8% complete).

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment