Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sportlots Mail - #5 of 11

Most of the Russ Davis cards I need from his early career are minor league issues.  They weren't easy to come by in the pre-internet days but most can be found now.  It's just a matter of if you are willing to pay what someone is asking.

There has been a copy of this card on COMC for quite awhile.  The asking price is $2.95 so I moved on.  This copy from Sportlots was $0.30 + $1 shipping.

1993 Columbus Clippers Team Issue #3 Russ Davis

1993 Columbus Clippers Team Issue #3 Russ Davis (back)
This addition raises the Russ Davis line to 201/309/65%.  Just two more cards and I will be at two-thirds complete!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment