Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dime Box Buy: 1990 Score #695 Mitch Williams (Dream Team)

I just realized how much I like this design.  It's so basic.  It's not a photo.  It's basically the T206 design.  I think this is a great card to get signed and I hope to find that Mitch Williams will sign through the mail.

I'd also love to get more cards from this subset if anyone reads and has some they'd like to send my way.

1990 Score #695 Mitch Williams (Dream Team)
If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

2 comments:

  1. You're so right about the design, awesome card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I really didn't appreciate the beauty of the card until it was scanned and up on my computer screen. I've noticed that with a lot of cards lately.

      Delete