Friday, June 16, 2017

Mail from Baseball Every Night

I've mentioned before that I don't send cards off to bloggers hoping to get something in return.  One benefit is that when someone tells me that they are sending me something, I've often forgotten by the time the envelope arrives.  That was the case with this one.

Peter of Baseball Every Night did tell me that there was a card coming my way and even when I saw his name on the envelope, I didn't know what was in there.  It was a card to help me in a set I'm putting together.

2017 Topps 1987 Topps Baseball #8715 Miguel Cabrera
Thanks for the card, Peter!  It is greatly appreciated!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

1 comment: