Saturday, June 3, 2017

Dime Box Buy - 1988 Classic Blue #203 John Kruk

It looks like I missed this one when I sent Peter from Baseball Every Night an envelope a few weeks ago.  OOPS!

Not to worry, I've already set this one aside for you!

1988 Classic Blue #203 John Kruk

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about six months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to try and get a couple more than you need. I hate just sending off one card LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. Arcade machines for sale

    ReplyDelete