Monday, June 5, 2017

Dime Box Buy - 1995 Sports Illustrated For Kids II #382 Jim Carey

I learned from the back of this card that Jim Carey's brother played for the Baltimore Orioles.  You learn something new every day.

1995 Sports Illustrated For Kids II #382 Jim Carey
If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about six months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. As Ben Kenobi once said... "now that's a name I've not heard in a long time... long time. Back in the mid 90's, Carey's cards were so hot. I pulled two or three of his Signature Rookies autographs and like an idiot... held onto them. Shaking my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the posterboy for "fell off the face of the Earth."

    ReplyDelete