Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dime Box Buy: 1995 Denny's Holograms #23 Tim Salmon

The town I grew up in didn't have a Denny's.  I can only imagine how much my parents would have disliked if there was.  I'd have always been begging to go so that I could get cards.

1995 Denny's Holograms #23 Tim Salmon

1995 Denny's Holograms #23 Tim Salmon (back)
If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all these sets. We had a friend of the family who used to constantly bring me packs from Denny's. I have fond memories of each of these sets, although 1995 may be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete