Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dime Box Buy: 1986 Topps Traded #66T Jim Leyland

I'm not sure which of these is most impressive:

  1. The height of the cap.
  2. The mesh cap.
  3. The fact that Jim Leyland has always looked like he was in his late 60s. 
Feel free to submit your vote in the comments.  

1986 Topps Traded #66T Jim Leyland

1986 Topps Traded #66T Jim Leyland (back)
If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

3 comments:

  1. I never realized the cap was mesh and you could see the top of his head through it. Any taller and that hat would look like a Dr. Seuss hat and start drooping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much awesomeness in the pic. It could only be better if he was smoking a Lucky Strike.

    ReplyDelete