Wednesday, February 15, 2017

TTM Success #35 - Capital District

It's been quite awhile since I've received a TTM request returned.  That happens when you haven't been sending out.  Oh, if you're wondering where the first 34 are, you can find them on my other blog.

Rick Klein is the Political Director at ABC News and was in the 2016 Allen & Ginter set.  I could give you a bunch of information here, but my suggestion is to listen to the "That SportsCard Show" podcast episode where he discusses himself and the hobby.   You can follow the podcast on Twitter at @TSCSPodcast.

I picked up four copies of Mr. Klein's Allen & Ginter card from Sportlots and he was kind enough to sign and return them to me.  It might be a minor thing to some, but I also appreciate the kind, hand-written letter.


Mr. Klein is a delight to interact with on Twitter and the request came back to me in one week.  Neither of these surprise me.  Anyone that is a Dale Murphy fan is bound to be a great person!

If you ever read this, thank you Mr. Klein!

No comments:

Post a Comment