Monday, March 5, 2018

Thanks, @tradercracks!

After opening five blasters of 2017-18 Parkhurst, I needed one card to complete the set.  I had every card but the Alex DeBrincat went into my collection and not the set.  I was asking on Twitter if anyone had one to trade.  I never had any success and eventually just bought the damn thing on COMC

However, Ryan Cracknell (who writes for Beckett) reached out and asked if I needed the red parallel.  Oh, I did...and he sent it my way without asking for anything in return.  I'll have to find him something down the road and I'm very appreciative for his kindness.  If you don't follow him on Twitter, you should. Thanks, tradercracks!

This is just my 3 1/2 DeBrincat card.  So far I have his Young Guns, the Parkhurst base and I'm waiting on the Artifacts redemption to be shipped from Upper Deck. 


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

1 comment: