Saturday, March 17, 2018

Box From 'Bama #2 - BOXES!

I walked out of the shop in Birmingham $55 lighter, but there was so much in the box that I left with.  I need to get things organized on my card rack, so I thought that posting the largest items early so that they can get onto the shelf was a solid decision. 

On the original post, it was noticed that there was a box of 1992 Topps in the box.  There was more underneath.  These are all full boxes. 


These were some of the earlier items I inquired about.  Curtis quoted me both 1992 Topps boxes for $15 and the Parkhurst box for $5.  You could say that I'm a very happy camper and I feel like most bloggers would love to get these three for $20.  For now they are going to the card rack and will be saved for a rainy day.  By rainy day I mean when I'm pretty well caught up and organized.  So, you might see a blog post on these again in 2022.  

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

5 comments:

  1. $20 for all three boxes? Yeah I'd jump on that deal in a heartbeat. I hope you open them before 2022 though..I cant wait that long to see if you get the Brien Taylor Gold card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy day card boxes are the best! Can't wait to see what you pull from these three boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. custom packaing boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post mate, thank you for the valuable and useful information. Keep up the good work! FYI, please check this depression, stress, and anxiety

    Silver Vinyl Stickers

    Transparent Stickers

    Kraft Paper Stickers

    Pvc Stickers

    Embossed Paper Stickers

    Custom Stickers Printing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Custom Boxes House For Packaging At Affordable PricesAt BUY Packaging Boxes, we provide businesses with custom packaging boxes and custompackaging solutions that meet industry and product-specific needs.

    Hemp Oil Boxes

    Beard Oil Boxes

    Medicine Boxes

    Packaging Boxes Products

    ReplyDelete