Thursday, March 22, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #13 - twprkj

More progress toward the 2017 Topps 1987 cards.  On a side note, as a collector, I'm becoming a bigger fan of the semi-rigids over toploaders by the day.  Anyone have thoughts either way on a preference of either? 


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!

If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Pedroia card! I still prefer top loaders (they fit in my boxes better) but I use semi-rigid card savers for vintage singles, in case I decide to submit them for grading.

    ReplyDelete