Friday, December 15, 2017

Canvas Surprise

Earlier this week I went back to my desk after a meeting, only to find an envelope had been delivered.  I wasn't waiting on anything (that could possibly have been delivered already), so I thought that perhaps it was a Secret Santa delivery.  It wasn't, which is a good thing! 

I bought some cards off Jason a couple of weeks ago, including a lot of 2017-17 UD Canvas cards.  I was going to link to that post, but it seems I've failed as a blogger.  I did share it on Twitter, though.    We've been sending cards back and forth since 2014 that we knew would fit into the other's collection.  It had been awhile, but it appears that it's "game on" once again!  



By the way, if you have a Nolan Patrick Canvas Young Guns, Jason is looking for one.  Hit him up on Twitter. 


The five cards are all ones that I need for the set.  WAHOO! 


There were some doubles, but hopefully I can find a trading partner either on Trading Card Database or one of the other places that you can find me. 

Thanks so much, Jason.  I'll have to find something to hit you back with! 

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year (including $15 back on one Black Friday purchase last week).  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a willing trading partner! Not sure what you may be looking for that I would have. Nothing off your wantlist posted here, I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would really be looking for Canvas I need in the short term. Once I can complete the sets I may open it up.

      Delete
  2. Best of luck on building this set. The UD Canvas parallels are some of my favorites around. I've tried to build Sharks team sets in the past, but always fall a few card short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've put the old Blackhawks cards on my want list on TCDB because I want to do that too. The last two years' cards can be found cheaply on COMC because of ePack. I think Series 1 goes onto ePack next month, so you should be able to get them all for a nickel there within a couple of months.

      Delete
  3. Love the classic Jets jerseys, I wouldn't mind seeing them back in the league full time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree completely...this is one that needs brought back!

    ReplyDelete