Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Who's on TCDB

I haven't been blogging or sharing and reading other's blogs as much.  I've stepped back from social media a good bit.  With all the nonsense happening in the world, it seems a good time. 

Something I've been working on for the last week is getting more organized and entering cards into Trading Card Database.  Within a couple of days I already had a trade offer and I have accepted six trades already!  It's been a welcome change. 

If you're on there, feel free to leave your ID below and/or add me as a friend on there.  Hopefully we can make some trades soon!  Trading - it makes me feel much more like a collector again. 

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

13 comments:

  1. I'm on TCDB as chonk344, but for the most part my collection isn't on there. I am still trying to get my cards organized enough to upload what I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that completely. Mine isn't organized, so it's been a very slow process. I'm just focusing on what I have to trade, and trying to get some things onto my want list.

      Delete
  2. As you know, I am on there as CrazieJoe and keep it up to date - though when I first entered it a few years ago, it did take a few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm completely organized by the end of 2018, I will be pleased with myself. BTW, your package will ship out tomrrow!

      Delete
    2. No worries - I should get your out today if all goes as planned.

      Delete
  3. It definitely takes time; I did exactly what you are doing. First I uploaded my player collections and autographs, which aren't for trade but rather will always be in my collection. Then I pulled up some doubles and cards that I am willing to get rid of and put them on my tradelist. I've gotten my hockey collection entered as I downsize that, which is nice; it makes sorting and finding cards much easier when I can just check and see if I have a card of a certain player, and if so, how many. But the majority of what I use TCDB for is 1) trading and 2) trying to make it as much of a comprehensive online guide as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the TCDB as dicefoot. I entered my for trade list first. Want List second. My collection so far is mostly from trades on the TCDB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You asked for my TCDB handle on my blog, bumpandruncards. On TCDB, I'm tntcardsstg. Just about everything I have is on the site and current.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm registered as sanjosefuji, but i don't think i've logged on in years. maybe one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My id is rl16. I believe you sent you a trade request earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kin... I've got some stuff to ship your way. If you email me your shipping address, I'll get your package out within a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me,you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
    buy Perfectmoney with credit card
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete