Saturday, November 4, 2017

PWE Surprise from The Lost Collector

I came home Thursday to find a PWE on the table with a return address that I recognized, but couldn't place in my head.  Inside I was thrilled to find four Russ Davis cards from AJ, of The Lost Collector blog.  Thank you so much, AJ!


I'm now at almost 70% complete on the Russ Davis collection.  I am probably already there, with some of the oddballs and randoms that aren't listed on Trading Card Database.  WINNING!


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in less than a year.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

3 comments:

  1. I think/hope you needed the bottom two. I'll keep my eye out for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the Pacific was needed when you set it aside, but I have done a few trades and purchases. It was probably one of the last ones I got. Definitely needed the chrome! I appreciate it so much!

      Delete
  2. Got some cards for you too. Can you email me your mailing address?

    ReplyDelete