Sunday, March 26, 2017

PWE from Summer of '74

A week ago, Matt at the (new) blog Summer of '74 posted, looking to make some trades.  The concept was simple.  Claim something you want, he sends it, you send some things back that he's looking for.  Easy enough.

My PWE showed up a couple of days later with some vintage goodness.  The cards don't fit any particular part of my collection, but I'm sending him modern for vintage.  That's a win in my eyes.

1958 Topps #481 Frank Malzone

1958 Topps #481 Frank Malzone (back)

1958 Topps #492 Bob Friend

1958 Topps #492 Bob Friend (back)

1958 Topps #489 Jackie Jensen

1958 Topps #489 Jackie Jensen (back)
Thanks for the trade, Matt!  Your cards will be out soon.

Make sure to follow Matt on Twitter and also his blog.  You can also follow me on Twitter @beansbcardblog.  https://twitter.com/beansbcardblog.  Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment