Saturday, June 2, 2018

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!

First off, I am going to start posting a lot more on my other site, Bean's Ballcard Blog a lot more.  That means a lot less action here, so I hope you'll follow that blog as well and add it to your blogrolls. 

Secondly, and the point of this post, I'm putting out a calling for any blogger that might like to have links to their blogs elsewhere.  The guys at the Lemme Get That Podagraph podcast are rolling out waxpack.com in the next few months, and have reached out to me in hopes of rounding up some interested bloggers. 



The goal is to have a select amount of blog content.  It would be similar to the SB Nation model, as a part of their "news" section.  It wouldn't require any extra work on your part.  It should be mutually beneficial, since it will link to your blog, raising your traffic. 

They may be selective on what blogs are a part of it.  If you'd like to be considered, email me at beansballcardblog@gmail.com and I will forward the info to them.  Please note, I'm not a part of the selection process, I'm just the middleman.  I have no say on any approval.  :-)

Happy collecting!


1 comment:

  1. I'll give it a shot. No access to my email at the moment, as I attended a wedding this weekend and left my computer home...don't have it on mobile.

    ReplyDelete