Thursday, March 28, 2019

Better Than a Blaster at the LCS

I know that I'm stealing the "Better Than a Blaster" from another blogger.  In this case, imitation should be considered flattery.  It's a great title and I couldn't say it better myself.

I went to a "card shop" near my office on lunch today.  I put card shop in quotations because it's actually a business in an industrial park and the owner had put three display cases and a table into the front of his "real" business.

I walked out spending exactly $20 and I'm confident it was better than any blaster I'll ever buy.  Take a look and leave some comments with what you think!




Alright, have at it!  Happy collecting y'all!

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out on free money.  There are times you can use it and get cash back on eBay purchases.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $300 in two years.  FREE CARDS!  I promise you it's legit and easy to use.

6 comments:

  1. Man those 71's are sweet... as is that Puckett rookie card. Nice haul. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My jaw dropped about those 71s. I have a couple of Pucketts so I didn't need it, but for a buck...I'll likely buy every one!

      Delete
  2. Damn, you did well for $20 for sure! Yes, I think I'm the blogger you're thinking of, have done "That's Why I Don't Buy Blasters" and "COMC Blaster" posts for many years now. I love seeing others do this to see how they spend their $20, great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think it was you, but I also think someone else did something very similar so I didn't want to mention anyone in particular. To me, it's one of the best topics in all of the blogosphere!

      Delete
  3. Happy day, a blog post, and a video from you! And you already know it, but I'll say it anyways... you did really well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still around. Hopefully now that it's spring I'll have the motivation to do more. It's definitely motivating me on my side hustle and cards too. I am still on cloud nine about the vintage estate sale buy and flip.

      Delete